Be Part of ConCrew 35!
At the heart of every FallCon Convention is the ConCrew. They are a collective of volunteers who make it all happen and we'd love you to join our team! ConCrew volunteers are friendly and enthusiastic folks who help foster an inclusive, welcoming atmosphere where all of our attendees can enjoy gaming together.
Our ConCrew is a diverse Convention community where you'll find roles for a range of ages, skills and abilities.
- 50% off your FallCon admission
- FallCon 35 T-Shirt (limited edition for ConCrew only)
- ConCrew Appreciation Party and other FallCon volunteer events
- Volunteer 7+ hours during the Convention (August 26-28, 2022)
- Attend mandatory Orientation session in early August (plus additional training session if Game Host)
- Agree to Code of Conduct
ConCrew Applications will open in June.
Want to know when applications open? Sign up for the Volunteer Newsletter.
You can check out this year's Volunteer Opportunities and our Volunteer Bios to get to know the team!
Questions? Email email@example.com.
Volunteer Code of Conduct
FallCon wishes to cultivate an environment that fosters personal growth for all volunteers while adhering to the organization's values. Maintaining such an environment is the responsibility of every volunteer. Because of their front-facing role, ConCrew volunteers have the additional responsibility to lead in a manner which fosters an environment of respect for each person.
It is the responsibility of all volunteers to:
- Foster cooperation and communication among each other;
- Treat each other and the attendees in a fair manner, with dignity and respect;
- Promote harmony and teamwork in all relationships;
- Take responsibility for their own actions;
- Strive for mutual understanding of standards for performance expectations, and communicate routinely to reinforce that understanding;
- Encourage and consider opinions of other teammates;
- Encourage collaboration;
- Address conflict in the volunteer environment by responding fairly and quickly;
- Administer all policies equitably and fairly, recognizing that jobs are different but each is important; that individual performance should be recognized and measured against predetermined standards;
- Recognize that volunteers, in their personal lives, may experience crisis and show compassion and understanding;
- Represent FallCon in a responsible, fair and respectful manner; and
- Demonstrate FallCon's values.