Auction Intake and Live Auction Location
A sale of boardgames: some new, some used. We will be selling 300 games this year in 3 blocks. If the game you want is in Block A: be on time. The auction starts at 6:00 p.m. and you can collect your baton as of 5:30 p.m.! Block B will be live as early at 7:00 p.m. and Block C as early as 8:00 p.m. For those who like to physically view the games, they will be stored on the Orpheus stage. Viewing times will be published in the online schedule for Friday evening and Saturday morning. If you would like to view a game’s components prior to purchasing please connect with an auction volunteer. This is a CASH only event so be prepared! Seller payouts are available at the main registration desk as early as 11:00 p.m. on Saturday night. You can also collect your proceeds on Sunday morning.
All purchases are considered final sale. As an organization, we do not accept responsibility for the conditions of the games you are purchasing. If you have any questions about this please reach out to email@example.com following the convention for more details.
To purchase your auction slots
Auction slots will be sold in USD at the same exchange rate the passes will be sold for. This means your auction slot this year will cost you $4 USD. You will only be able to purchase tickets to auction slot events with an adult badge.
- The maximum number of slots available per attendee has not changed: you can still buy up to 10 slots at the auction per badge.
Auction slots will be sold as tickets to one of our 3 auction blocks.
- Your game will be auctioned during the block that you purchase; no guarantee as to order but we will be auctioning Block A, then Block B, and finally Block C.
Intake will be Friday night from 5:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. or Saturday morning from 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- To purchase slots, you will need to buy one or more tickets to an auction block (A, B, or C). The system will not let you purchase more than 10 tickets per adult badge.
Once you have purchased your slots, you will be sent a link to a Google form for submitting your games within 72 hours.
- The auction is for single board games. Please do not submit bundles, minis or RPGs. Expansions CAN be submitted with base games. FallCon reserves the right to refuse a lot if it does not meet the criteria.
The auction preview is now live. To gain the maximum hype for your lots, please submit early!
- Yes, you will be allowed to change your lot if necessary. Keep in mind that this will result in extra time spent at the intake table instead of playing games. You’re attending a board game convention; don’t you want to be playing games?
Buy Live Auction Slots
- Live Auction Slots for Block A (starts at 6:00 pm) - SOLD OUT!
- Live Auction Slots for Block B (starts no earlier than 7:00 pm) - SOLD OUT!
- Buy Live Auction Slots for Block C (starts no earlier than 8:00 pm pm) - 24 slots available
We look forward to learning what you will be selling this year! If you have any questions about the auction, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to check out the Live Auction Game List to see what people have entered into the auction so far!