On behalf of all the volunteers involved in FallCon 29, we would like to thank you, the attendees, for making this one of our best years yet.
- 670 Attendees – Up from 661 last year. Not a lot of growth, but considering the economy, we are extremely happy with these numbers
- 80+ events hosted by our attendees and volunteers, including 6 different tournaments
- 1300+ games signed out of the library.
- 400 Games sold in the Auction
- $720 raised for the Empty Chair Fund – which this year is directed to the Heart and Stroke Foundation.