On behalf of all the volunteers involved in FallCon 29, we would like to thank you, the attendees, for making this one of our best years yet.
Let’s get the numbers out of the way first.
- 670 Attendees – Up from 661 last year. Not a lot of growth, but considering the economy, we are extremely happy with these numbers
- 80+ events hosted by our attendees and volunteers, including 6 different tournaments
- 1300+ games signed out of the library.
- 400 Games sold in the Auction
- $720 raised for the Empty Chair Fund – which this year is directed to the Heart and Stroke Foundation.
These numbers weren’t possible without the work of over 40 volunteers that put in countless (seriously, I am not counting them) hours of work to make FallCon the success that it is.
FallCon 30 will be held on
October 13-15September 22-24, 2017. to keep up to date on information, follow us on Facebook or on our Website.
If you have any questions, comments or ideas, please feel free to send them to Darren at firstname.lastname@example.org.