- Publishing of Competition Rules and Forms (February 28, 2018)
- Please refer to the full rules and eligibility section for more details.
- Deadline for Submissions (May 31, 2018)
- Submissions include 3 main components: response to an online form, a complete ruleset and a Designer Perspective Video (details below).
- Each contest entry, is subject to a $25 administrative fee which can be sent via our Paypal account (email@example.com). Once the entry fee is submitted, an online submission form will be completed via the following link (you will need to enter your Paypal Transaction ID) and a digital copy of the rule set will be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the first 50 contest entries will be accepted, based on the Paypal Transaction timestamp.
- Finalists Announcement (July 1, 2018)
- Up to 6 Finalists (there may be less depending on the number and quality of submissions) will be alerted by email by July 1, 2018. The selected designers have 1 month to send us 1 boxed prototype of their design along with a $25 for administration and return of the prototype. If eligible prototypes are not received by August 1, 2018, the entry will be disqualified.
- Jury Evaluation (August-September 2018)
- Winner Announcement (FallCon – Saturday September 22rd, 2018)
- Winner will be declared live at FallCon 31.