- $200 Cash Prize from the FallCon Gaming Society
- Use of the CGDA Winner Logo
- Handcrafted, one-of-a-kind, wooden CGDA Winner Plaque
- February 28, 2019: Publishing of Competition Rules and Forms
- Please refer to the full rules and eligibility section for more details.
- May 31, 2019: Deadline for Submissions
- Submissions include 3 main components: response to an online form, a complete rule set and a Designer Perspective Video (details below).
- Each contest entry, is subject to a $25 administrative fee which can be sent via our PayPal account (firstname.lastname@example.org). Once the entry fee is submitted, an online submission form will be completed via the following link (you will need to enter your Paypal Transaction ID) and a digital copy of the rule set will be sent via email to email@example.com. Only the first 50 contest entries will be accepted, based on the PayPal Transaction timestamp.
- First week of July 2019: Finalists Announcement
- Up to 6 Finalists (there may be less depending on the number and quality of submissions) will be alerted by email during the first week of July 2019. The selected designers have 1 month to send us 1 boxed prototype of their design along with a $25 for administration and return of the prototype. If eligible prototypes are not received by August 1, 2019, the entry will be disqualified.
- August-September 2019: Jury Evaluation
- September 28th, 2019: Winner Announcement
- Winner will be declared live at FallCon 32.